Welcome Matrice Pilots!
Join our free DJI Matrice community today!

3D Models with Inspire II X5S

Reaction score
Looking to use the Inspire II X5S for future jobs up here in ND. Until the snow melt and until I purchase one I am looking for tips.

To help me get acquainted with image quality I would be willing process the pictures for your next 3D model. I would just want to use the results for my proof of concept and marketing but willing to give you a web-enabled model using the Bentley file type. Here is a model completed by an Inspire 1:

acute3d

Last item I can't forget. Looking for pilots in other markets that can help me. I have customers in Texas and other states but traveling from ND is not fun!

Send me a message.

Looking to use the Inspire II X5S for future jobs up here in ND. Until the snow melt and until I purchase one I am looking for tips.

To help me get acquainted with image quality I would be willing process the pictures for your next 3D model. I would just want to use the results for my proof of concept and marketing but willing to give you a web-enabled model using the Bentley file type. Here is a model completed by an Inspire 1:

acute3d

Last item I can't forget. Looking for pilots in other markets that can help me. I have customers in Texas and other states but traveling from ND is not fun!

Send me a message.
Very cool! May I ask why the trees have a cartoon look about them?

Love the idea I will be watching this thread for the tips. I hope some come up. I head up to ND from MN on occasion. Do you have an I2? If not perhaps I could introduce you to mine. :)

Very cool! May I ask why the trees have a cartoon look about them?

I want to do some more testing on trees to improve results but some of my recent changes to the process seem to help with a few more recent jobs. It will come down to adjusting overlap for taller objects on the ground but the calculations need to be calculated manually to get to correct overlap. Plus the oblique photos are key. I also flew that job over a few days and wind, shade on objects that are not getting the overlap to begin with all add to issues.

If you have a job you need processed let me know.

Love the idea I will be watching this thread for the tips. I hope some come up. I head up to ND from MN on occasion. Do you have an I2? If not perhaps I could introduce you to mine. :)

Yes that would be great. Do you have an FAA 107 or 303?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rdavis103